This article describes how to troubleshoot blurry printing.
*Before you start, please make sure:
- The pod is not expired
- The pod is not damaged
- The pod is not dirty or clogged
- The black plastic part + metal part are in place
1. Fill the cup all the way to the top:
2. Make sure you have a good printing surface:
3. Make sure your Ripple Maker is on a steady, level surface
4. Perform the pod-set up procedure.
5. Perform the advanced pod set up procedure.
6. Replace the pod:
Tap "Replace Pod" and follow the steps:
If the problem persists please contact Ripples' support- Support@Drinkripples.com or call your local support number.