This article describes how to troubleshoot light printing.
*Before you start, please make sure the pod is not expired, damaged or dirty at the bottom.
1. Fill the cup all the way to the top:
2. Make sure you have a good printing surface:
3. Perform the pod-set up procedure.
4. Perform the advanced pod set up procedure.
5. Tap "Replace pod" and take the pod out.
- Move your finger on the golden pins- Make sure they're all pops out and clean:
- Make sure the pod is not damaged:
- Make sure the bottom of the pod is not clogged:
6. Insert the pod into hot water as shown at the photo below:
*Please pay attention:
- Do not touch the small golden plates with the water, in addition, make sure they're clean.
- Hold the pod in the hot water for 25 seconds.
- Before you insert the pod back into the Ripple Maker make sure it's dried (it is better to use a fibreless towel/napkin).
- Perform the pod-set up procedure again.
7. Replace the pod:
Tap "Replace Pod" and follow the steps:
If the problem persists please contact Ripples' support- email@example.com or call your local support number.