This article describes how to perform the "Pod set-up" procedure.
*If the pod is open more than 30 days, and it's not printing properly please replace it.
Tap the "Setting" icon on the top left corner.
Tap the "Pod Set-up" on the menu:
Follow the on-screen tutorial.
* Please refer to the below images for the Pod Set-up outcome:
- Good pod setup, you can use the pod now!
If you see missing brown lines in the middle section of the Test Print, Run
"Pod Set-up" 2-3 times.
If you still see missing brown lines in the middle section of the Test Print, Run "Advanced Pod Setup"
Insert the pod into hot water as shown at the photo below:
*Please pay attention:
- Do not touch the small golden plates with the water, in addition, make sure they're clean.
- Hold the pod in the hot water for 25 seconds.
- Before you insert the pod back into the Ripple Maker make sure it's dried (it is better to use a fibreless towel/napkin).
- Perform the pod-set up procedure again.
Replace the pod:
Tap "Replace Pod" and follow the steps:
* For your convenience, you can also see the following video: