This article describes how to troubleshoot software update issues.
1. Make sure the Ripple Maker is connected to the internet.
2. Go to the "start" screen:
Tap the settings button() at the bottom of the screen, then tap "Update".
Tap "CHECK AGAIN" 3-4 times until you see the "DONE" button:
3. Tap the Overview() and close all open applications:
4. Turn off and back on:
Press the power button until the white light turns off.
In order to continue - please call your local Care Center or Send an email to Support@Drinkripples.com.
Performing the actions below without the direction of a Ripples support agent will revoke your warranty.
5. Disconnect the Printer USB at the back of the Ripple Maker and re-connect it again:
6. On the side menu, tap "Advanced":
5. Tap the overview button () and close all open applications.
The Ripple Maker will start to download all relevant applications right away.
If the problem persists please contact Ripples' support- Support@Drinkripples.com or call your local support number.