This article describes how to troubleshoot a tray that doesn't go up.
1. Go to the "start" screen:
Tap the settings button() at the bottom of the screen, then tap "Update".
Tap "CHECK AGAIN" 3-4 times until you see the "DONE" button:
2. Tap the settings button() tap "raise tray for cleaning":
3. Turn off the Ripple Maker:
Press the power button until the white light turns off.
4. Tap the settings button() tap "raise tray for cleaning".
- use a knife or any other long sharp object and try to push the tray up.
It can happen because of dried coffee/milk/beer, make sure nothing blocks the tray from going up coffee/milk/beer/silicon coaster/any other physical obstacle:
If the problem persists please contact Ripples' support- email@example.com or call your local support number.