This article describes how to troubleshoot content issues related to the main content channels.
1. Make sure the Ripple Maker is connected to the internet.
2. Tap the settings icon () at the top right corner, tap "Sync Content":
3. Tap the settings icon () at the top right corner.
Tap Utilities and see the number of "Failed Images", then, tap "Try again":
4. Tap the settings icon () at the top right corner.
Tap Utilities and then "DELETE CONTENT" - it will delete all content and will start to re-download it:
5. Tap the Overview() and close all open applications.
6. Restart the Ripple Maker.
If the problem persists please contact Ripples' support- firstname.lastname@example.org or call your local support number.
The following steps required Customer Support agent, please contact Customer Support:
1. Make sure that Ripples Creative uploaded content.
2. Try to send a ripple to the mobile queue.
If the problem persists please contact Customer Success.