This article describes how to troubleshoot content issues related to the Brand Channel.
1. Make sure the Ripple Maker is connected to the internet.
2. On the side menu, tap "Advanced":
Tap "Sync Content":
3. Go to Ripples website (https://my.drinkripples.com/ripples):
*Under Devices tap "Ripple Maker":
*Make sure you choose the required location:
* Tap the edit icon (pencil) on the relevant channel:
-If the channel is empty, please add designs to it.
*Notice the calendar at the bottom of the screen, the red bar indicates when your designs will be displayed on the Ripple Maker, make sure it is up to date:
Tap the view icon (the eye) at the top right corner:
You can see what are the required designs for your Ripple Maker:
4. On the side menu, tap "Advanced":
*See the number of "Failed Images", then, tap "Try again":
* On the side menu, tap "Advanced":
Tap"DELETE CONTENT" - it will delete all content and will start to re-download it:
5. Tap the Overview() and close all open applications.
6. Turn off and back on:
Press the power button until the white light turns off.
If the problem persists please contact Ripples' support- Support@Drinkripples.com or call your local support number.