This article describes how to troubleshoot mobile application issues.
1. Make sure the Ripple Maker is connected to the internet.
2. Make sure your smartphone is connected to the internet.
3. Make sure to provide permission to "Location" on your smartphone.
4. Delete the application and download it back again.
Make sure to provide permission to "Locations" and "Photos".
If the problem persists please contact Ripples' support- email@example.com or call your local support number.
The following steps required Customer Support agent, please contact Customer Support:
1. Please ask the customer for the current physical location of the Ripple Maker.
2. Please ask the customer what is his business name.
3. Contact Customer Success.