This article describes how to troubleshoot issues regarding the synchronization of the mobile queue.
1. Make sure the Ripple Maker is connected to the internet.
2. Tap the settings icon () at the top right corner, tap "Sync Content":
3. Tap the settings icon () at the top right corner--> Utilities--> See the number of "Failed Images", then, tap "Try again".
4. Scroll the screen from up to down with your finger, on the top right corner tap the Android settings ():
*Tap "Date & Time" :
*make sure that the 2 first checkboxes are marked:
5. Tap the settings icon () at the top right corner.
Tap Utilities and then "DELETE CONTENT" - it will delete all content and will start to re-download it:
6. Tap the Overview() and close all open applications:
7. Restart the Ripple Maker.
If the problem persists please contact Ripples' support- firstname.lastname@example.org or call your local support number.